- The article should aim to further human rights awareness and education.
- Issues covered within the article should be of general, not specifically legal, interest.
- The article should be accessible to all.
- Any articles that are offensive, unsubstantiated or considered personal attacks will not be published.
- The editorial staff have a discretionary power to refuse publication for any reason.
Rules for submission:
- Articles should be submitted to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: Blog Submission.
- The article should not exceed 500 words in length.
- The name of the author will be withheld if requested.
- The article should be in line with the general criteria noted above.